Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, I'm glad you're here. It is my aim to provide general information here which will provide useful to my clients, friends, and blog followers. If you would like more information not shared here, please contact my Office.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Messy Wills

In most instances you would be better off executing a holographic will (a handwritten will- in YOUR own handwriting and signed by you) than you would using a kit will or one made up by an unqualified individual (ex. notary, paralegal). To make a valid will, there are some very specific things you must do- the laws are fairly specific in this area.

If you're in California, I'll give you a legal fill-in-the-blank will for free- just call.

I'd rather my clients, friends and fans have valid wills than leave behind a mess for their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment